We had a busy day today. I went shopping for a bunch of baby stuff and other stuff we probably don't really need. I bought them swim hats so I tried them to see if they would fit. Cooper's was big and Charlotte's was just right.
Then after their morning naps and lunch, we went swimming! Charlotte loves splashing in the bathtub, so we thought she would love the pool. We picked out one of the three bathing suits she owns and then had to change her hat because she kept pulling it off.
Charlotte kept trying to 'help' fix Cooper's hat:
We lathered everyone in sunscreen and went to the pool. Cooper enjoyed himself until Daddy accidentally dunked him, then he was over it. He sat on the deck and ate a towel.
Charlotte on the other hand, couldn't get enough of splashing mommy and swimming around.
While Cooper continued to watch. (Wow he really looks like Chris here!)
When we got home we just lounged on the floor...well after Chris and I made homemade baby food: blueberries, peaches, pears, and sweet potatoes. We still have white potatoes, apricots, plums, carrots, avocado, bananas and more pears to make.
Cooper seems to be learning to self soothe which is making nap time and bed time much easier. Once he is fed and tired enough, we can lay him down in his sleep sack, with a lovey and facing his mirror toy. He falls asleep on his own with little to no fussing. His lovey choice? A flannel burp cloth. Yeah, he loves flannel burp cloths and receiving blankets. I guess he finds them very comforting. Easy enough for me.
1 comment:
Hi Salena!
First of all how adorable do they look in their sweet hats:)
Yes, i finally posted to my blog...ha! thanks for the shutterfly tip i am going to do it tonight after dinner and soccer practices.
Thanks again!
Ambyr
Post a Comment